Can I get my DUI expunged in Arizona?

It is possible to obtain a DUI expungement at the court. This will expunge the record with the Arizona DPS and the FBI. … Under ARS 13-907, when you complete your sentence, you can ask the court to set aside your conviction. This releases the person from all the negative consequences of the conviction. Feb 19, 2020