How do I transfer a car title to a family member in Wisconsin?

To transfer ownership to your name, submit: Statement of Transfer of Vehicles to a Surviving Spouse, Domestic Partner or Heir form MV2300. Certificate of Title. Wisconsin Title & License Plate Application form MV1. $164.50 transfer fee for each title transfer.