Who needs an MCS-90 form?

Both Interstate trucking companies, and intrastate trucking companies need the MCS-90 endorsement. The only time you would not need to complete this form is if you are self-insured. In the case you are self-insured, you will still need to prove that you can pay damages in the event you’re at fault for an accident.