Can you sue a police department in Pennsylvania?

Under Section 1983, you can sue the police department in Pennsylvania if they have deprived you of your rights. If successful, you will be awarded monetary damages to compensate you for your harm. Many claims against the police involve the use of excessive force. Dec 4, 2019

Call Us Now