Do I need uninsured motorist coverage if I have collision and comprehensive?

Comprehensive and collision coverage will pay for damages to your vehicle in an accident, whether or not you were at fault. If you have comprehensive and collision you may not need UM/UIM property damage coverage, but neither comprehensive or collision insurance will cover bodily injury.

Call Us Now