How do you qualify for welfare in NH?

To be eligible for New Hampshire Family Assistance, you must be a resident of New Hampshire, and a U.S. citizen, legal alien or qualified alien. You must be unemployed or underemployed and have low or very low income. You must also be one of the following: Have a child 18 years of age or younger, or.

Call Us Now